Maximize Your Results with All NEW NuMi FeaturesArticle posted in: Nutrisystem
There’s no disputing it: if you want to lose weight, you should be tracking what you eat. In a 2008 study, participants who recorded their daily intake lost twice as much weight as those who didn’t keep a food diary. Interestingly, in a small 2014 study, those who used a smartphone app were over 20 percent more consistent with their food logging and diet tracking over eight weeks than those who used paper journals—suggesting that using online tracking tools may be the best way to win at weight loss.
These findings confirm if you haven’t already, you should download NuMi, Nutrisystem’s free tracking app (and your weight loss secret weapon!) for iPhone and Android. Or visit numi.com on your tablet or computer. Whether you’re a Nutrisystem customer or not, you’ll be able to:
- Log your food (Nutrisystem and non-plan), water and physical activity
- Track your weight loss progress
- Access thousands of healthy recipes, dining out suggestions and more
- Seamlessly sync NuMi with your Fitbit and Apple Step Tracking
- Scan and log grocery items right on the spot
And, because we want to be sure your NuMi experience is as effective as possible, we’ve recently added some brand new features designed to make logging (and losing!) even easier. With the new and improved NuMi, you’ll get an updated food journal that now matches your Nutrisystem® plan exactly. So you’ll be able to see just how many SmartCarbs and PowerFuels you should be eating each day, and log your food choices for each of these categories.
In addition, you’re now able to:
- Filter food options by Nutrisystem Entrees, SmartCarbs, PowerFuels and Vegetables
- Easily copy and paste your favorite meals to subsequent days
- Record your starting and current measurements
- Get exclusive deals on all your Nutrisystem favorites
- Be the first to know about new additions to the Nutrisystem menu
Whether you’re looking to lose weight or just stay on the trim-down track, NuMi is your solution!