Chili Veggie OmeletRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Breakfasts, Lunches, Customer Submitted, Main Courses
There’s a reason why our White Bean Chicken Chili has over 2,400 five-star reviews. The spicy, satisfying, southwest stew can stand all on its own with tender white meat chicken, hearty white beans, creamy cheddar cheese and hot peppers. However, this zesty favorite can also take an average meal to an outstanding dish bursting with flavor. Pour it over brown rice, whole grain pasta or a bed of steamed greens. Better yet, stuff this spicy chili into a veggie omelet for a hearty brunch that will keep you satisfied.
Nutrisystem customer, Debbie, submitted this delicious idea through our Recipe Submission page. She explains that this recipe can be enjoyed as brunch or lunch and can be adjusted to include your favorite veggies. “You could even add a dash of hot sauce if you want but I’m not sure you’ll need it,” says Debbie. Top it with salsa, caramelized onions or any other Free Foods that you enjoy. Our White Bean Chicken Chili is the perfect healthy shortcut to make a gourmet meal in a snap.
If you love to get creative with your Nutrisystem meals, we want to see your creations! Share your own unique recipes with us by submitting them through our Recipe Submission page. Nutrisystem members are smart, innovative and creative and we love to see their user generated content. Sharing your recipe is a great way to help others on the Nutrisystem program who are looking for healthy and delicious recipes.
One serving of this Chili Veggie Omelet contains 414 calories. It counts as one Nutrisystem Lunch, two PowerFuels and two Extras on the Nutrisystem program. If you’d like to add a Vegetable serving, feel free to throw in some extra bell peppers and onions. Tomatoes and broccoli would also be tasty additions. Log your flex meal into your NuMi journal by clicking here. >
Feeling chilly? Make some chili! Check out the yummy inspiration below:
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chicken Chili >
- Baked Chili Casserole >
- Slow Cooker Brisket Chili >
- Chunky Veggie Chili >
- Chicken Chili and Cornbread Casserole >
- Savory Turkey Chili >
Have a favorite recipe that you want to share with us? Submit your Flex meal creations on our Recipe Submission page for a chance to be featured on The Leaf! Share your ideas here >
Get healthy and reach your weight loss goals with delicious food delivered to your door! Learn more about Nutrisystem meals plans >
Calories per Serving: 414
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Lunch, 2 PowerFuels and 2 Extras
- 1 Nutrisystem White Bean Chicken Chili
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup bell peppers
- 1/8 cup onions
- 2 sprays of nonstick cooking spray
- 1/8 avocado, sliced
- Prepare the bell peppers and onions by cooking them until soft in a pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat a small sauté pan to medium heat and spray with the nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the eggs to the pan and cook like an omelet by working the outside edges inward and the uncooked eggs outward. Once almost completely cooked, flip over the omelet with a spatula to cook the other side for about 30 seconds.
- Place the cooked eggs onto a microwave safe plate. Add the cooked veggies to half of the omelet.
- Cook the Nutrisystem White Bean Chicken Chili meal according to package directions.
- Pour the chili over the veggies and top with sliced avocado.
- Fold the omelet over and heat through in the microwave for another 30 seconds.