3-Ingredient Chocolate Banana RoundsRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Snacks & Desserts, Snacks
These Chocolate Banana Rounds are the perfect solution for folks who want to eat better without sacrificing their favorite flavor… chocolate!
Using your Nutrisystem NutriChocolates and a few simple ingredients, these sweet treats are easy to make and even easier to eat. Whip up a big batch before your busy week and look forward to chocolate all week long!
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Snack and 1 SmartCarb
- 1 package NutriChocolates
- 1 small banana
- ½ tsp. coconut oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel and slice the banana into ½-inch slices.
- Add NutriChocolates and coconut oil to a microwave safe dish.
- Melt the chocolate in 15-second bursts in the microwave, stirring between bursts. Stop when there are still a few lumps of chocolate and stir until all the chocolate is melted.
- Drop one of the banana slices into the chocolate. Use a fork to dunk it into the chocolate and coat it completely.
- Lift the slice out with the fork and scrape it against the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate. Transfer it to the baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining banana slices.
- Freeze the banana bites until the chocolate is completely solidified, at least 6 hours or overnight.