These Risotto Cakes are sure to satisfy your taste buds. The combination of veggies, garlic and Parmesan cheese with our delicious Mushroom Risotto make for the perfect blend of flavor.
You can record these healthy, yet irresistibly delicious bites as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel and one Vegetable on your NuMi App log.
Calories per Serving: 217.5
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel, 1 Vegetable
- 1 package Nutrisystem Mushroom Risotto
- 1 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sundried tomatoes, finely diced
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine risotto, red bell pepper, spinach, sundried tomatoes, minced garlic, parmesan cheese and egg in a bowl and mix well until combined.
- Spray a 6-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Scoop approximately ¼ cup of the mixture into each cup and press lightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the risotto cakes are firm and golden. Allow the risotto cakes to cool for 10 minutes before removing them from the pan.