Define Your VacationArticle posted in: Diet & Nutrition
It’s the time of year when everybody starts to kick back a little bit. So what does that have to do with your Nutrisystem program? Plenty. Nutrisystem wants to remind you that now really isn’t the time to start getting all laid back when it comes to your weight loss.
Instead, as the days get longer and start to warm up, this is the perfect time to check yourself for shortcuts you might be taking, or for rationalizations that could derail your progress. Do any of these weight loss behaviors sound familiar?
- You have as much fat-free whipped topping on your pudding as pudding itself.
- You “forget” to eat salads at lunch and dinner or one or even more of your veggies for dinner.
- You’ve started substituting those glasses of water with your favorite sodas or mocha lattes.
- You count the walk from the sofa to the refrigerator as your exercise for the day.
- You hit a fast food restaurant “only” once or twice a week on your way home.
So, what are your program vacations? Take a few minutes today to think about them, and consider whether or not these are things you really want to do. Vacations are great. Just not vacations from your weight loss program. So get back to work!