What counts as water and how do I log in NuMi?
We recommend at least eight, 8 oz. glasses (or 64 ounces) of water daily. Beverages that have fewer than 10 calories per serving, such as coffee and tea, count toward your water servings for the day.
You can easily track your water intake on numi.com or on the NuMi app. Here’s how:
- Head to NuMi and scroll to the WATER section of your Journal. If you’re on the app, this is at the bottom of your Journal. If you’re on desktop, it’s on the right-hand side.
- To Quick Log eight ounces of water, tap or click on the water glass icon on the left. To log a different amount, click the plus sign on the right-hand side.
- Swipe until you reach the specific number of ounces that you would like to log.
- Click Save to log it in your Journal.
- You can also log water in the NuMi app by tapping the orange plus sign at the bottom center of your screen, then tap Water.
Need help squeezing in that much water? Check out this great article on How to Drink More Water.