4-Ingredient Pumpkin BrowniesRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Healthy Sides & Snacks
The only thing better than brownies? Pumpkin Brownies! These sweet seasonal treats aren’t just ridiculous? They’re super simple to make. Featuring just four easy ingredients, prep is just a few quick steps.
Make a big batch for your next get-together. We guarantee your guests will be begging for the recipe!
Pining for more pumpkin recipes? Check out this compilation of 10 Pumpkin Recipes you don’t want to miss.
Servings: Makes 6 brownies
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 brownie counts as 1 SmartCarb and 1 Powerfuel
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4- 2/3 cup cocoa powder (more cocoa yields a richer taste)
- Zero-calorie cooking spray
- Mix together all ingredients in food processor or blender until batter forms.
- Transfer brownie batter to 6×6 greased pan and bake for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let brownies cool before slicing.