Chicken Breast and Broccoli Stir-Fry RecipeRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses
This Chicken Breast and Broccoli Stir-Fry recipe is a go-to option for a healthy weeknight meal on your weight loss plan. With its delightful combination of zesty seasoning and ingredients that you crave, this classic Asian-style dish is not only easy to make but also incredibly delicious.
The tender chicken, crisp broccoli and flavorful sauce create a symphony of taste that will satisfy your palate without compromising your nutritional goals. If you’re following the Nutrisystem plan to lose weight, you’ll be delighted to know that you can log this scrumptious stir-fry dinner as one SmartCarb, two PowerFuels, two Vegetables, and two Extras in your NuMi app journal.
Keeping track of your intake has never been easier when you can enjoy such a satisfying and wholesome meal. So go ahead and whip up this delectable Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry to add variety to your weight loss journey while staying on track with your goals.
Calories per Serving: 449
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 2 PowerFuels, 2 Vegetables and 2 Extras
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 5 oz. raw boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 2 Tbsp. chicken stock, low sodium
- ½ cup sliced bell peppers
- ½ cup sliced onions
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp. Hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce, reduced sodium
- ½ cup brown rice, cooked
- Heat the sesame oil over medium heat in a sauté pan or wok. Add the chicken to the pan and cook until no longer pink inside, approximately 7-9 minutes. Remove cooked chicken and set aside.
- Add the chicken stock to the pan, along with the bell peppers, onions and broccoli. Sauté until the vegetables are crisp yet tender, approximately 2-4 minutes.
- Add the cooked chicken back to pan.
- Mix together the ginger, Hoisin sauce and soy sauce. Add the mixture to the pan and mix well. Sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice.