Chicken Breast and Broccoli Stir-Fry RecipeRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners
This Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry recipe makes a perfect healthy weeknight meal and flex dinner on your Nutrisystem program. It’s easy to make and tastes delicious with the combination of zesty seasoning and ingredients you crave in this classic Asian-style dish.
Count it as one SmartCarb, two PowerFuels, two Vegetables and two Extras on your NuMi App log.
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 2 PowerFuels, 2 Vegetables and 2 Extras
- 5 oz. raw boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup sliced red bell peppers and onions
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1–2 Tbsp. low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp. Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce, reduced sodium
- ½ cup brown rice, cooked
- Heat sesame oil over medium heat in a sauté pan or wok. Add chicken to pan and cook until no longer pink inside, approximately 7 – 9 minutes. Remove cooked chicken and set aside.
- Add chicken stock to pan. Saute peppers, onions and broccoli in pan until crisp-tender (approx. 2-4 minutes). Add cooked chicken back to pan once vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Mix together ginger, hoisin sauce and soy sauce. Add mixture to pan and stir to combine chicken and vegetables with sauce. Sauté for 1 -2 minutes longer.
- Serve with brown rice.