Honey Garlic Chicken Drumsticks, alone, make the purchase of an air fryer 100 percent worth it.
You can’t even imagine how good healthy food can be until you give this recipe a spin. Hot, sweet and garlicky meat are enough to make anyone believe they’ve been eating wrong their entire life. It tastes and feels like cheat food, but with dietitian approval, there’s no veering off track with your weight loss plan. The secret to it’s tender, juicy flavor is the homemade honey garlic sauce you’ll be making. Marinating is the trick with these chicken drumsticks. Throw the ingredients all together ahead of time with little thought, and the rest takes care of itself. When you’re ready, you’ll only need 15 minutes to cook and possibly seconds to eat.
Each serving is one PowerFuel and two Extras, so you’re on your way to a splendid flex meal with Air Fryer Honey Garlic Drumsticks. Try it with a side of sweet potato fries to round things out with a SmartCarb! Just be sure to keep track by logging your food in our NuMi App. Easily log your daily food intake here >
*Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.
Calories per Serving: 168
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel and 2 Extras
- 2 chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. honey
- ½ tsp. minced garlic
- Combine marinade ingredients (olive oil, honey and garlic) in a resealable bag
- Add chicken and let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400° F.
- Transfer chicken to air fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes.
- *Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.