Air Fryer Potato ChipsRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
Anyone who’s ever tried to lose weight knows: There is no such thing as one potato chip. That’s why Air Fryer Potato Chips are every dieter’s best friend.
If you aren’t satisfied until your crispy, salty snack food expectations are met, but it seems that all the nutritious variations on potato chips fall (very) flat, this air fryer recipe is for you. Making your own Air Fryer Potato Chips keeps you in control from the amount of oil added down to the spices that collect at every tasty ridge. Experiment with hotter spices when you’re feeling adventurous or herbs like oregano when Italian food won’t leave your mind. After the first bite, it’s hard to even think of grabbing a cheap bag of the grocery store variety.
Air Fryer Potato Chips are one SmartCarb and Extra per serving. It’s no coincidence that smart is how you’ll feel as you cook them up! Just be sure to log each serving in our easy-to-use NuMi App to stay on track with your weight loss goals >
Calories per Serving: 114
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- 1 medium potato
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Seasoning of choice (chili powder, oregano, rosemary, thyme and black pepper)
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400° F.
- Thinly slice potato using a mandolin or a knife.
- Pat potato dry with paper towels.
- In a bowl, mix together potato slices, olive oil, and seasoning.
- Transfer to air fryer basket and cook for 30 minutes (turning occasionally for even baking) or until crisp.