Healthy Almond Joy Hot ChocolateRecipe posted in: Without Nutrisystem Shakes, Shakes, Smoothies & Drinks
Just five steps and fewer than 100 calories… healthy hot chocolate has seriously never been so sweet!
So, dive into a chocolaty cup of deliciousness that brings all the warmth and coziness of your favorite winter drink. Hints of raw coconut flavor take your taste buds for a ride and elicit all of the tropical vibes of that candy bar you love so much, but without all the diet destruction.
Indulgent? Definitely. Brimming with guilt? Absolutely not. Enjoy this warm, healthy hot chocolate drink in place of three Extras, and you’ll be just as piping hot come beach season. Just be sure to log each serving in the NuMi App to ensure you’re not overindulging in this tasty treat >
Calories per Serving: 83
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 3 Extras
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 packet stevia
- 1-2 drops almond extract
- 1 Tbsp. light coconut whipped topping
- 1 tsp. toasted coconut
- Pour the coconut milk into a small pot and set the heat to medium.
- When milk is warm, whisk in cocoa powder and stevia. Heat for additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add almond extract and remove from heat.
- Pour hot chocolate into mug.
- Add coconut whipped topping to hot chocolate. Sprinkle toasted coconut on top.