Avocado Chicken Salad SandwichRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses
The delicious Avocado Chicken Salad Sandwich doesn’t just taste awesome, it’s ridiculously easy to prepare, too, making it a fabulous Flex lunch option.
Want to add another PowerFuel? You can simply add another two ounces of shredded chicken to the original recipe.
Calories per Serving: 250
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 2 oz. cooked Rotisserie chicken
- 1/8 an avocado
- Squeeze of lime (about 1 Tbsp. lime juice)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 whole wheat sandwich thin
- Combine the chicken with avocado, lime juice and seasonings. Mash together.
- Scoop mixture onto the sandwich thin.