Avocado Chicken Salad SandwichRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses
The delicious Avocado Chicken Salad Sandwich doesn’t just taste awesome, it’s ridiculously easy to prepare, too, making it a fabulous flex lunch option for women. Men who want to enjoy this sandwich as a mid-day meal can simply double the recipe.
Those (male or female!) who want to turn this delicious dish into a flex dinner, can simply add another two ounces of shredded chicken to the original recipe.
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 2 oz. cooked Rotisserie chicken
- 1/8 an avocado
- 1 whole wheat sandwich thin
- Squeeze of lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine chicken with avocado, lime juice and seasonings then mash together.
- Scoop mixture into sandwich thin.