West Coast Wake-Up Bagel SandwichRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Breakfasts, Main Courses
Get your morning off to a satisfying start with this delicious bagel sandwich featuring our top-selling Nutrisystem Honey Wheat Bagel, egg whites, cheddar cheese, a touch of avocado and a sprinkle of black pepper.
It’s a delicious and hearty morning meal that tastes like your favorite drive-through bagel sandwich without all the fat and calories. Click here to log it in the NuMi app >
Running low on Honey Wheat Bagels? Restock your stash here! >
Calories per Serving: 241
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Breakfast, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 1 Nutrisystem Honey Wheat Bagel
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 slice low-fat cheddar
- 1 Tbsp. pureed avocado
- Black pepper to taste
- Place Nutrisystem Honey Wheat Bagel into the toaster.
- Spray a small pan with nonstick cooking spray and warm it at medium heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add egg whites.
- When egg whites are almost cooked, but still wet, add the cheddar and black pepper.
- Take bagel out of the toaster and top it with mashed avocado.
- When egg whites are cooked and the cheddar is melted, place them on the bagel.