Birthday or not, you need to try this smooth and creamy, deliciously decadent cheesecake. It’s loaded with the sweetness you crave on special occasions, but it won’t totally derail your diet… which means you can blow out the candles and dive in whenever you please!
We love that this super sweet treat can be whipped up without an oven and enjoyed straight out of your favorite mug, as a flex meal with a cup of mixed berries. But, consider this fair warning: One look at this indulgent dessert, and your friends and family will be claiming it’s their special day!
Calories per Serving: 186
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel and 2 Extras
- 2 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. egg whites
- ½ tsp. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. Truvia Baking Blend
- 2 vanilla wafer cookies, crushed
- ½ tsp. chocolate or rainbow sprinkles
- [recipe id=”9007″][/recipe]
- Add cream cheese, yogurt, egg white, lemon juice, vanilla extract and Truvia Baking Blend to a blender. Puree mixture until smooth.
- Pour cheesecake batter into a microwave-safe mug or bowl.
- Stir in crushed vanilla wafer cookies and sprinkles.
- Microwave on high for 45-60 seconds. Check cheesecake for doneness. Cheesecake is done when the edges are firm and the center is slightly jiggly. If not done, microwave in 10-second intervals.
- Take out of the microwave, let cool for 10 minutes. Then transfer cheesecake to the fridge for about 2 hours.