Only in this beautiful world, can fruity upside down cake and muffins merge into one.
This recipe for Blackberry Peach Upside Down Muffin-Cakes is definitely not from your grandmother’s drawer. Light, simple and elegant treats, these little delights are sure to fulfill your peach cravings and keep you coming back for more.
Every two muffins count for one SmartCarb and one PowerFuel, making it a perfect flex snack. So, if you want to add a little sweetness to your day, just log it in NuMi as such!
Servings: 3 (1 serving = 2 muffins)
Calories per Serving: 153
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 PowerFuel
- 6 peach slices
- ½ cup blackberries
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ cup nonfat milk
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 packet stevia
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together cake batter ingredients.
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Evenly distribute peaches and blackberries into the muffin tin.
- Next, pour in the cake batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove cakes and turn them upside down, fruit facing up.