Blueberry Almond Nice CreamRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
What if you could satisfy the number-one summertime craving with just a measly 131 calories? Dream come true, right? Well, thank you Blueberry Almond “Nice” Cream. Sweet, natural blueberries and our favorite nut are a recipe for pure diet ice cream excitement. Frozen banana and almond milk form a creamy, guilt-free base that is nice to your waistline but seriously generous to your taste buds.Try it today because, honestly, how else would you truly get to appreciate your SmartCarb and Extra? Just be sure to log this recipe in the NuMi App to stay on track with your weight loss meal plan >
Calories per Serving: 111
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- ½ banana, sliced and frozen
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 3 Tbsp. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/8 tsp. almond extract
- 1 tsp. slivered almonds
- Add banana, frozen blueberries, almond milk and almond extract to a food processor or high-powered blender.
- Puree until thick and creamy, scraping the sides as necessary.
- Scoop into bowls and top with slivered almonds.
- Serve immediately for soft-serve or freeze until hard.