This Trail Mix Mash-Up Breakfast Sandwich Recipe, featuring peanut butter, banana slices and raisins, is reminiscent of a favorite childhood snack. But there’s nothing childish about diving into a hearty bagel sandwich that serves up satisfaction, flavor and nutrition!
Feel free to trade the banana for thin apple slices if you prefer… one medium apple counts as one SmartCarb. Keep track of this recipe in the NuMi app here >
Calories per Serving: 386
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Breakfast, 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 1 Nutrisystem Honey Wheat Bagel
- 1 Tbsp. natural, creamy peanut butter
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. raisins
- Place Nutrisystem Honey Wheat Bagel into the toaster.
- Spread each side of the bagel with half of the peanut butter.
- Place half of the banana slices on each side of the bagel, along with half of the raisins.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.