Cake Batter Nice CreamRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
Not your birthday? Eat cake anyway!
This Cake Batter “Nice” Cream is a diet-friendly, totally dairy-free way to enjoy the best frozen treat ever created. Rainbow sprinkles are just the finishing touch to a creamy, cake-flavored dessert you’ll want every night. Almond milk makes this recipe appropriate for anyone nervous about heavy dairy products and brings the calories way down (140 calories, thank you!). Make it tonight with your Nutrisystem FreshStart Shake and you won’t regret it. Skip it, and you probably will.
All the Cake Batter “Nice” Cream counts for is one SmartCarb and one Extra… so easy to log in the NuMi App >
Calories per Serving: 146
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- ½ Tbsp. Vanilla FreshStart Shake (or your favorite vanilla protein powder)
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ tsp. butter extract
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. rainbow sprinkles
- Add banana, almond milk, vanilla extract, butter extract and vanilla protein powder to a food processor or high-powered blender.
- Puree until thick and creamy, scraping the sides as necessary.
- Scoop into bowl and top with rainbow sprinkles.
- Serve immediately for soft-serve or freeze until hard.