Cake Batter Nice CreamRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Snacks & Desserts, Desserts
Not your birthday? Eat cake anyway!
This Cake Batter “Nice” Cream is a diet-friendly way to enjoy the best frozen treat ever created. Rainbow sprinkles are just the finishing touch to a creamy, cake-flavored dessert you’ll want every night. Almond milk makes this recipe extra delicious and brings the calories way down (146 calories, thank you!).
Make this frozen favorite tonight with your Nutrisystem Vanilla Shake Mix and you won’t regret it. Skip it, and you probably will.
On Nutrisystem? All the Cake Batter “Nice” Cream counts as is one SmartCarb and one Extra… so easy to quick log in the NuMi App! >
Calories per Serving: 146
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- ½ Tbsp. Vanilla Nutrisystem Shake (or your favorite vanilla protein powder)
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ tsp. butter extract
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. rainbow sprinkles
- Add banana, almond milk, vanilla extract, butter extract and vanilla protein powder to a food processor or high-powered blender.
- Puree until thick and creamy, scraping the sides as necessary.
- Scoop into bowl and top with rainbow sprinkles.
- Serve immediately for soft-serve or freeze until hard.