Caramel Faux FrappuccinoRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Without Nutrisystem Shakes, Shakes, Smoothies & Drinks
Skip the skinny frap, and have yourself a swig of something much, much more amazing: The Caramel Faux Frappuccino is just 134 (yes, 134!) calories! All of the sweet, frozen, caramel coffee flavor you love the most could not be more guilt-free. Straight, dark coffee, almond milk and stevia are all you need to take ordinary to super, slimmed-down extraordinary… plus some sugar-free caramel, of course.
For just one PowerFuel and one Extra, you can’t find a better, warm weather afternoon pick-me-up: Enjoy! For more information about PowerFuels in your diet, click here >
Click here to log this Caramel Faux Frappuccino in the NuMi App >
Calories per Serving: 134
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- ½ cup unsweetened almond/nut milk with added protein
- ½ cup brewed coffee, refrigerated
- 1 Tbsp. sugar-free caramel sauce
- 1-2 packets stevia
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1½ cups ice
- 2 Tbsp. fat free whipped cream
- ½ tsp. sugar-free caramel sauce
- Add almond milk, coffee, caramel sauce, stevia, vanilla extract and one cup ice to a high-powered blender. Blend thoroughly.
- Add the remaining half of a cup of ice, if your Frappuccino seems too watery. Add an additional splash of coffee/milk, if it seems too thick.
- Pour Frappuccino into a tall glass and top it with whipped cream. Drizzle with caramel sauce and serve.