Carrot Cake Overnight Oats ParfaitRecipe posted in: Breakfasts, Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Healthy Sides & Snacks
Have your carrot cake and eat it, too, with this delicious and healthy recipe for Carrot Cake Overnight Oats Parfait. Featuring the delicious flavor of your favorite decadent dessert with none of the guilt, it’s a mouthwatering make-ahead flex snack or breakfast you’ll spring out of bed to eat!
Try whipping up a few batches over the weekend along with some hard boiled eggs and enjoy this morning must-have all week long!
Calories per Serving: 248
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 Powerfuel, ½ Vegetable and 1 Extra
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1 carrot, shredded
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. walnut
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. honey
- In a sealable jar or container, combine oats, almond milk, carrot, and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon.
- Top with a layer with yogurt, walnuts, remaining cinnamon and honey.
- Seal container overnight (or for at least five hours).