Cauliflower Buffalo BitesRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
If you love buffalo sauce, this one’s for you! This healthy Cauliflower Buffalo Bites recipe is a veggie-centric tribute to traditional hot wings and has all the flavor of your favorite appetizer, with none of the guilt.
Servings: Makes about 6 servings
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 cup counts as 1 Vegetable and 2 Extras
- Zero-calorie cooking spray
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 6 1/2 cups cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450°F and spray a large baking sheet with zero-calorie cooking spray.
- Combine water, flour and garlic and stir until mixed.
- Toss cauliflower in mixture, place on baking sheet, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Whisk together hot sauce and butter.
- Once cauliflower has baked, pour hot sauce mixture over top and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Source: www.skinnytaste.com