Slow Cooker Artichoke Chicken with Potatoes and Sundried TomatoesRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Dinners
Looking for a dish with the delicious duo of chicken and artichoke? You’ve come to the right place. With this recipe, the chicken artichoke combo is sprinkled with delicious spices and slow-cooked to perfection in a crock pot with potatoes and sundried tomatoes.
At just 182 calories and 20.5 grams of protein per serving, this dish makes for a healthy, tasty meal. Log this recipe in the NuMi app here >
Big fan of artichokes? Click here to check out this delicious Roasted Artichokes recipe! >
Calories per Serving: 182
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 Powerfuel, 1 Vegetable
- 4 (3 oz) boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (14 oz) can artichokes, drained, and reserve liquid
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes, julienne (in dry packets; not in oil)
- 2 cups quartered white potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 3 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Slow Cooker Size: 4-quart or larger
- Place chicken on the bottom of the slow cooker. Sprinkle chicken with oregano and pepper.
- Chop artichokes and add the rest of the ingredients to crock pot. Pour ½ of the reserved liquid from the artichokes.
- Cover, cook on LOW for 8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.