Who doesn’t love a tender chicken kebab that is grilled to absolute perfection and flavored with all of the right spices and ingredients? We know we sure do. And what we love even more is grilled chicken kebabs accompanied by a sweet and tangy dipping sauce. These delicious and classic chicken kebabs are topped off with a homemade peanut dipping sauce, which can be whipped up in mere minutes to make this meal complete.
Heat up your outdoor or indoor grill (or use the stovetop if you are sans grill!), and prepare yourself for a flavor frenzy when you bite into these Chicken Kebabs with Peanut Dipping Sauce. The chicken is tossed into a a combination of soy sauce and teriyaki sauce to fully prep these tenders before they hit the grill for a burst of absolute palate perfection. The peanut dipping sauce is whipped up with sweet and creamy peanut butter, savory chicken broth, salty soy sauce, flavorful garlic, tangy lime juice and finished with cayenne pepper.
Grilled for a few minutes on each side, this creative kabob cuisine is bursting with flavor and is sure to leave you satisfied. The best part about it? These kebabs clock in at only two PowerFuels per serving, so they are an absolute diet win for your Nutrisystem meal plan. While these chicken kebabs are Nutrisystem-approved, simple and satisfying, it is important to remember to log your Chicken Kebabs with Peanut Dipping Sauce to stay on track with your daily intake. Be sure to log your kebabs (and all of your food intake each day) on the NuMi app right here. >
Looking for a few other simple, tasty, and Nutrisystem-approved chicken recipes to add to your weekly meal plan? Be sure to check out a few of our favorite chicken recipes below. The best part about these recipes? They’re just as simple as the chicken kabobs!
Calories per Serving: 219
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 PowerFuels
- 4-3 oz chicken tenders
- 2 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. low sodium teriyaki sauce
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 wooden skewers
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup chicken broth, low sodium
- 1 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper (increase amount for spicier flavor)
- In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce and teriyaki sauce. Add the chicken, toss to coat, cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare peanut sauce by combining peanut butter, chicken broth, soy sauce, lime juice and cayenne pepper in a small saucepan on medium. Stir and cook until sauce is smooth.
- Preheat outdoor or indoor grill pan to medium high. Thread chicken on skewers and grill chicken for 2-3 minutes per side, or until chicken is cooked through. Garnish with cilantro and serve with peanut sauce.