Chicken Spring Rolls with Peanut SauceRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Healthy Sides & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners
These Chicken Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce are every bit as delicious as those served in your favorite fancy restaurant. But we love the fact that we can enjoy them in the comfort of our own homes (and sweatpants!). Even better, we know that they aren’t packed with sneaky bad-for-us ingredients.
One serving of these healthy spring rolls counts as one PowerFuel, two Extras and half of a Vegetable serving on the Nutrisystem program. Enjoy one of these delicious Chicken Spring Rolls as a tasty side or mid-meal treat, or eat both of them served with a side of brown rice for a flex dinner you’ll love.
Calories per Serving: 158
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel, ½ Vegetable and 2 Extras
- 2 rice paper
- 2 oz shredded chicken
- 1 cup coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Peanut Sauce:
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tsp. soy sauce, low sodium
- ¼ tsp. chili garlic sauce
- Pinch ginger
- 2 Tbsp. water
- Mix together ingredients of peanut sauce and set aside.
- In a pan, heat olive oil at Med-High heat.
- Add chicken and cabbage slaw and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add peanut sauce and cook for another 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Place rice paper into water until it is soft and pliable (~15-20 seconds).
- Remove rice paper and place onto a wet towel.
- Place the chicken filling in the middle of each rice paper.
- Roll up the rice paper halfway, over the fillings. Fold the sides. Keep rolling the paper into a tight log to seal.