Chocolate Cherry Bliss BallsRecipe posted in: Snacks, Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks
Chocoholics like us will definitely find pleasure in this cherry-studded recipe. These Chocolate Cherry Bliss Balls are loaded with almonds making them good for your heart, but you might just find them even better for your soul. They may taste indulgent, but because they count as just one SmartCarb and one PowerFuel, plus they’re packed with body-boosting nutrients, they are anything but!
Don’t forget to log this recipe in your NuMi App to stay on track with your weight goals >
Servings: Makes 16 balls; 2 balls counts as 1 serving.
Calories per Serving: 193
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 PowerFuel
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 ¼ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup water
- 1 packet Stevia
- In a food processor, grind the almonds until finely ground.
- Add 1 cup of dried cherries, cocoa powder, water, and stevia and blend until a dough starts to form.
- Add ¼ cup of dried cherries and pulse.
- Roll into balls.
- Store in an air tight container. Keep in the refrigerator.