Chocolate Peanut Butter Freezer FudgeRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Snacks & Desserts, Snacks, Desserts
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge has all the fabulously rich flavor and the super creamy texture of your favorite sweet treats of the same name. Except this version, which features just three super simple ingredients, including peanut butter, unsweetened almond milk and our delicious Nutrisystem NutriChocolaty Wafers, doesn’t pack on the sugar, fat and excess calories like other similar desserts.
And, because the Chocolate Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge has so few ingredients, it’s also unbelievably easy to make. Simply melt the peanut butter down until it’s warm and thinned out. Pour in the NutriChocolaty Wafers and almond milk and then stir until the mixture is completely blended and thick. Let the mixture cool for a few minutes, then pour it into a greased ice cube tray or sheet pan. Place the tray in your freezer, and voila! Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge is at your disposal all week when those chocolate cravings strike.
Tasty Tip: When you remove your Chocolate Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge from the freezer, it will likely be very hard. If you prefer a softer, creamier texture, let your fudge thaw for a few minutes before you dive in.
One serving of this guilt-free Chocolate Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge is 116 calories and counts as one PowerFuel and one Extra on the Nutrisystem program. Just be sure to log this decadent dessert in NuMi, our FREE online tracking app. This will help ensure you don’t overeat (with a treat this tasty, that can be easy!).
Tend to have a sweet tooth? Check out our delicious pre-made snacks and sweets, available for A La Carte ordering here. > Or, if you’d rather get your hands dirty in the kitchen, click here to check out 30 of the Most Popular Dessert Recipes! >
Servings: Makes 8 servings, 1 square counts as 1 serving
Calories per Serving: 116
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 square counts as 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 packet Nutrisystem NutriChocolaty Wafers
- Zero-calorie cooking spray
- One ice cube tray or baking sheet
- Spray a small pot or sauce pan with zero-calorie cooking spray then bring to medium heat.
- Add peanut butter and stir until it begins to melt.
- Pour in almond milk and NutriChocolaty Wafers and continue to stir until mixture becomes thick.
- Remove pot from heat and let cool completely. Hint: You can add to fridge for a minute or two to expedite the cooling process.
- Spray an ice cube tray or baking sheet with zero-calorie cooking spray. Scoop fudge mixture into nine ice cube slots or pour onto baking sheet in nine circular patties.
- Place ice cube tray or baking sheet in the freezer to allow fudge to set. When ready to enjoy, eat as is, or let sit on counter for a few minutes to thaw.