Chocolate Pretzels with Mocha DipRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Snacks & Desserts, Snacks, Desserts
Chocolate pretzels: Time to get mocha-fied!
This Chocolate Pretzels with Mocha Dip recipe is 200 calories, but tastes like an indulgence worth millions. Cocoa, coffee and cream cheese spell decadence, but it’s all a mind game. Nutrisystem Milk Chocolate Flavored Pretzels are a diet-friendly snack any day of the week, full of wheat flour and five grams of protein (the same amount as a serving of oats, my friends).
To make these chocolate pretzels all the better, the mocha dip is just as skinny. Using fat-free cream cheese is a sneaky way to keep the snack light, and the stevia keeps the sweetness all natural. Your first bite might just send you over the moon because, as any chocolate-lover knows, just a little can go a long way.
Calories per Serving: 199
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Snack and 2 Extras
- 1 bag Nutrisystem Milk Chocolate Flavored Pretzels
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. fat-free cream cheese
- ¼ tsp. ground coffee
- ¼ tsp. cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. stevia
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, cream cheese, coffee, cocoa powder and stevia.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve with Milk Chocolate Flavored Pretzels.