This Creamy Pasta Salad isn’t just delicious, it’s versatile, too. Follow the recipe and you’ll have two meals ready for your busy week. Or, double it up and bring it along to your next party or gathering.
Counting as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel and one Vegetable, one tasty serving of this two-serving dish makes a perfect flex snack or flex lunch for women. Men who want to enjoy this Creamy Pasta Salad for lunch can enjoy both servings. If you’re on a personalized meal plan, click here >
Servings: Makes 2 servings
Calories per Serving: 228
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Vegetable
- 1 cup pasta, cooked al dente (~½ cup dry)
- ½ cup bite-sized broccoli florets
- ½ cup red and orange bell peppers, chopped
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. light mayonnaise
- Pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, broccoli, peppers, tomatoes and bacon.
- To make dressing, stir together yogurt, garlic powder, parsley, lemon juice, mayonnaise and pepper.
- Stir in dressing with pasta salad.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.