Ranch Zucchini Chips with a crispy twist? Somebody, pinch us! This delicious snack puts a clever spin on your Nutrisystem Creamy Ranch Snack-A-Rounds ®, and incorporates one Vegetble, one PowerFuel and half a SmartCarb, making it a balanced (and delicious!) snack-time option.
Eating healthy has seriously never tasted so good! Get more good-for-you recipes in our Recipe Center >
Calories per Serving: 232
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ Nutrisystem Snack, ½ SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Vegetable
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into thin slices
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 package Nutrisystem Creamy Ranch Snack-A-Rounds
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, low sodium
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Lightly grease a sheet pan with nonstick spray.
- Crush chips finely and combine with parmesan in a shallow bowl. In another bowl, whisk egg. In a third bowl, add the flour.
- Dip each zucchini slice in the flour, then egg, and then chip mixture. Place in a single layer on the baking sheet. Repeat until all the slices are coated.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flipping halfway, or until golden and crispy. *If using the airfryer, cook at 350F for 7-10 minutes, flipping halfway, or until golden and crispy