Crispy Zucchini ChipsRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Sides, Snacks & Desserts, Snacks, Appetizers
Zucchini Chips with a crispy twist? Somebody, pinch us! This delicious snack puts a clever spin on your Nutrisystem Crisps, making it a diet-friendly snack-time option.
To make this tasty snack, you can use Nutrisystem Sweet Jalapeno Crisps or Smoky BBQ Crisps, depending on your favorite flavor! Both options create perfectly crispy Zucchini Chips that you’ll want to make again and again.
Eating healthy has seriously never tasted so good! Get more good-for-you recipes in our Recipe Center >
Calories per Serving: 232
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ Nutrisystem Snack, ½ SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Vegetable
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into thin slices
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 package Nutrisystem Crisps (Sweet Jalapeno or Smoky BBQ)
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, low sodium
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Lightly grease a sheet pan with nonstick spray.
- Crush crisps finely and combine with parmesan in a shallow bowl. In another bowl, whisk egg. In a third bowl, add the flour.
- Dip each zucchini slice in the flour, then egg, and then chip mixture. Place in a single layer on the baking sheet. Repeat until all the slices are coated.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flipping halfway, or until golden and crispy. *If using the airfryer, cook at 350F for 7-10 minutes, flipping halfway, or until golden and crispy