Zesty Cucumber and Dill SaladRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
This delicious Cucumber and Dill Salad is light, refreshing and packed with flavor, making it the perfect healthy dish to bring along to family BBQs and picnics, or to enjoy from the comfort of home! It takes just minutes to prepare, and can be left in the fridge for hours.
Salad doesn’t need to have lettuce and it doesn’t need to be heavy in dressing as well. Try this Mediterranean Salad now. We have cucumbers as kind of the base, that’s our vegetable that we’re using, parsley, we have fresh dill, you’re going to add minced garlic, we have white vinegar, I’m adding some lemon juice and a little bit of salt for taste. You’re just going to mix it all together in a bigger bowl. I can smell the dill, I can smell the parsley. And that’s it! You can pair this with any of your Nutrisystem foods. Share your favorite Nutrisystem recipes with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. With Nutrisystem, I’m Kristen Flynn.
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 cup counts as 1 Vegetable
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. salt
- Whisk together the vinegar, parsley, dill, garlic and salt in a bowl.
- Add the cucumber and stir to coat.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 4 hours to soak up flavor.