Veggies and Hummus “Masonable”Recipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
Hummus is all the rave these days and this recipe is as healthy as it is easy. By putting the recommended amount of raw vegetable sticks and hummus in the mason jar, this dip recipe provides a perfectly portioned, delicious snack in your fridge for when you want something to munch on.
You can log this jar as one SmartCarb and two Vegetables in your NuMi app.
Calories per Serving: 152
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 2 Vegetables
- Supplies: 1 wide mouth 32 oz Mason Jar, 1 empty fruit cup
- ¼ cup hummus
- 2 cups of raw vegetable sticks (i.e. carrots, celery)
- Fill mason jar with vegetable sticks.
- Place fruit cup in the top of the jar and spoon in the hummus.
- Top with lid and add mason jar ring to secure everything in place. Refrigerate until ready to serve.