Double Chocolate Muffin Peanut Butter BallsRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Breakfasts, Breakfasts, Flex Meals & Snacks, Customer Submitted, Snacks, Desserts
Transform your already delicious Nutrisystem Double Chocolate Muffin into a poppable, peanut buttery treat! Our Nutrisystem members are at it again, creating simple and unique recipes that take Nutrisystem foods to the next level. These Double Chocolate Muffin Peanut Butter Balls are a simple, satisfying and sweet idea that you’ll want to make again and again.
“Do you have a craving for peanut butter? Do you have a craving for chocolate? Or both? This recipe meets the need for a peanut butter and chocolate sweet tooth while being ON PROGRAM!” explains Lara, a Nutrisystem member who submitted this tasty recipe through our Recipe Submission page.
One serving of these Double Chocolate Muffin Peanut Butter Balls contains 285 calories. They count as one Nutrisystem Breakfast, one PowerFuel and one Extra on the Nutrisystem plan. Quickly log this recipe in your NuMi app journal here! >
While Lara enjoys using the infamous Double Chocolate Muffin to make these peanut butter balls, you can also try it with one of our other delectable muffins. Feel free to also swap in a different nut butter if you’re not a fan of peanuts. We’ve come up with some delicious combinations below:
- Try pairing the Nutrisystem Blueberry Muffin with cashew butter
- Our Cinnamon Streusel Muffin with walnut butter is the perfect pair.
- The Cranberry Orange Muffin would be great with almond butter.
Let us know if you try out any of these creative combos or if you come up with your own! Submit your recipe and a photo of it on our Recipe Submission page for a chance to be featured on The Leaf. Click here to submit your recipe! >
Haven’t tried the Nutrisystem Double Chocolate Muffin yet? This smart and satisfying breakfast is a favorite among Nutrisystem members. That’s because it satisfies your chocolate cravings without sabotaging your weight loss success! Featuring a rich and moist chocolate muffin and real chocolate chips, this grab-and-go treat is high in fiber with 10 grams per serving. It’s so good, it could double as dessert. Click here to stock up! >
Get easy grab-and-go breakfasts delivered to your door! Nutrisystem is your go-to meal delivery service for weight loss. Get started today! >
Calories per Serving: 285
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Breakfast, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 1 Nutrisystem Double Chocolate Muffin
- 1 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 packet of stevia
- Put the muffin in a mixing bowl.
- With a fork, crumble the muffin into pieces.
- Add almond milk and mix.
- In another bowl, mix peanut butter and stevia.
- Roll peanut butter into 2-3 small balls.
- Roll the peanut butter balls in the chocolate muffin crumbs so they are completely covered.
- Place the peanut butter balls on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350°F for 3-5 minutes.