Introducing the Easy Apple Crisp, a taste sensation that is both delightfully sweet and incredibly delicious. This breakfast dish is so indulgent, it feels more like a mouthwatering dessert than a typical morning meal. Imagine sinking your spoon into warm apple slices coated in the perfect blend of flavors, topped with a delightful crumbly topping that adds an irresistible texture.
To take this breakfast delight to another level, pair it with a dollop of creamy low-fat yogurt. The combination of the sweet and tangy flavors will tantalize your taste buds and leave you feeling satisfied and energized for the day ahead.
Featuring only a handful of simple ingredients, including one of the most popular Nutrisystem breakfasts, the Granola Cereal, this recipe is both convenient and scrumptious. So why stay in bed when you can wake up to such a delectable treat? Start your day off on a high note with this unforgettable Easy Apple Crisp.
On a Nutrisystem weight loss plan? Log this recipe as one Nutrisystem Breakfast, one SmartCarb and one Extra in your NuMi app journal.
Serving two? Double the recipe and cook it in a larger ramekin! It’s the perfect sweet treat to share with your weight loss partner. If you don’t have access to Nutrisystem Granola Cereal, you can easily swap in a different granola of your choice.
Calories per Serving: 303
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Breakfast, 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- 1 medium apple
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. lemon juice
- ½ Tbsp. light butter
- 1 package Nutrisystem Granola Cereal
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray the inside of a ramekin with cooking spray.
- Peeled, core and dice the apple.
- In a bowl combine the apple, cinnamon, nutmeg and lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl, combine the butter and the Nutrisystem Granola Cereal.
- Spread the apple mixture in the bottom of the ramekin. Top with the granola mixture.
- Drizzle the maple syrup over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until softened.
- Serve warm.