Easy Apple CrispRecipe posted in: Tasty Takes on Nutrisystem Meals
This Easy Apple Crisp is so sweet and so delicious, it tastes more like a dessert than a breakfast, but have it with a little nonfat yogurt and you’ve got it! Featuring a few simple ingredients and a popular Nutrisystem breakfast, the Nutrisystem Granola Cereal, this is one morning meal that’s worth getting out of bed for.
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem breakfast entrée, 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- 1 package Nutrisystem Granola Cereal
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and diced
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. lemon juice
- ½ Tbsp. light butter substitute
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray the inside of a ramekin with cooking spray.
- Wash, peel, core, and dice the apple into bite-size pieces. In a bowl combine apple, cinnamon, nutmeg, and lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter substitute and Granola Cereal.
- Spread apple in the bottom of the ramekin. Top with Granola Cereal mixture.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of maple syrup over the top.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes or until softened.
- Serve while warm.