Easy One-Pan Chicken Fajita BakeRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses
You’ll love the simplicity of this delicious dish, which tops tasty brown rice with tender chicken breast, flavorful veggies and savory spices for a flex dinner that doesn’t disappoint.
Try subbing in any of your favorite veggies and have some fun experimenting with spices and seasonings for an even bigger flavor fiesta. You could also top your meal with a sprinkle of hot sauce for extra heat!
Healthy hint: Double this Easy Chicken Fajita Bake recipe and look forward to leftovers!
Calories per Serving: 456
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 2 PowerFuels, 1 Vegetable and 3 Extras
- Zero-calorie cooking spray
- 2, 3 oz. boneless chicken breasts, raw
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- ½ cup diced white onion
- 3 Tbsp. sliced black olives
- 1 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lime juice
- ½ cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Brush chicken with oil, toss with seasonings, then place in baking dish.
- Layer vegetables over chicken and squeeze fresh lime juice over veggies.
- Top with cheese and desired seasonings
- Bake at 375°F until chicken is cooked through (about 35-45 minutes).
- Divide rice among two plates, then top each with a chicken breast and vegetables.