Summertime is the perfect time for enjoying cool and refreshing ice cream recipes. This Honeydew Mint Ice Cream recipe is a delicious and healthy alternative to store-bought ice cream that everyone will love. It’s easy to make and perfect for those hot summer days. Plus, you only need few simple ingredients to make it. So, gather your supplies and get started! You’ll be glad you did.
How to Make Honeydew Ice Cream
Close your eyes and imagine the taste of honeydew ice cream. Now open them and realize you can make this dream a reality with just a few ingredients. If you’re looking for a refreshing and healthy summer treat, look no further than this Easy Honeydew Mint Ice Cream recipe!
To make it, simply combine frozen honeydew chunks, fresh mint leaves, nonfat plain Greek yogurt and a few splashes of nonfat milk in a blender. The honeydew melon provides a lovely sweetness and a beautiful color, while the mint gives it a refreshing twist. Drizzle in some honey, then blend the mixture until it’s smooth and creamy. You can add more milk to thin the ice cream out if needed. Serve it with a sprig of fresh mint for garnish, then enjoy the ice cream immediately or store it in an airtight container in the freezer for later.
Indulge in your new favorite summer treat! This honeydew mint ice cream is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth while getting your daily dose of fruit. And don’t forget to share the recipe with your friends and family!
More Healthy Ideas for Enjoying Honeydew
If you’re looking for something different to do with honeydew, you’ve come to the right place. Honeydew is a delicious and healthy fruit that can be used in all sorts of recipes. Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
- Add honeydew slices to your morning yogurt or oatmeal for a sweetness and nutrient boost.
- Mix honeydew chunks with other fruits and vegetables in a salad for a light and refreshing meal.
- Puree honeydew to make a honeydew smoothie – add in some spinach or kale for an extra health kick.
- Place slices of honeydew on whole wheat toast with low-fat whipped cream or sweet cream cheese for a quick and easy snack.
- Grill honeydew wedges as a fun and healthy side dish to your main meal.
- Make honeydew sorbet for a sweet and refreshing treat on a hot summer day.
- Enjoy cubes of honeydew in a bowl simply topped with low-fat whipped topping.
As you can see, there are endless possibilities when it comes to cooking with honeydew. So next time you’re looking for something new to make, don’t forget about this delicious fruit!
Hungry for more sweet, summer recipes featuring melons? Check out this 2-Step Watermelon Fruit Pizza Recipe! > Then check out the link below for seven mouthwatering ways to enjoy watermelon this season:
Calories per Serving: 89
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- 3 cups honeydew chunks, frozen
- 3 fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- A few splashes nonfat milk (up to ¼ cup)
- 1 tsp. honey
- Place all ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth, adding more milk to thin out if needed.