Frankenstein has never looked so adorable! Made with just a kiwi, some pretzel sticks and a few mini chocolate chips, this not-so-terrifying treat is anything but scary for your weight loss progress. Make a big batch of these Kiwi Frankensteins before your Halloween gathering and watch your guests squeal with delight instead of terror!
Calories per Serving: 107
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb
- 2 medium kiwis
- 2 thin pretzel sticks, broken into 6 pieces
- 4 mini chocolate chips
- Cut off one end of each kiwi.
- Use a peeler and remove the skin about two-thirds from the bottom.
- Towards the top, pull skin to make the messy-hair look.
- Place chocolate chips as eyes and the pretzel stick pieces as ears and mouths.