One taste of this delicious Frozen Yogurt Bark, and we know you’ll declare it one of your all-time favorite frozen treats. Not only is it packed with flavor thanks to the addition of nuts, dried fruit and chocolate chips, it also dishes out lots of great nutrition, making it a total weight loss win.
Whip up a big batch tonight and have it on hand whenever those sweet cravings rear their destructive heads!
Calories per Serving: 250
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 2 Extras
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ tsp. Truvia all natural sweetener
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. pistachios, shelled and unsalted
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- You’ll also need:
- Baking sheet
- Freezer paper
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, vanilla extract and Truvia.
- Spread yogurt mixture on a freezer paper-lined baking sheet to ¼-inch thick.
- Top with pistachio, dried cranberries, and chocolate chips.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Break apart into bark.