Ginger makes everything better, if you ask us. Which is exactly why we made sure to add it to the delicious sauce in this Asian-inspired Ginger Soy Noodle Bowl.
Counting as one SmartCarb and one PowerFuel, this savory dish is the perfect base for a flex meal. (Get more info on flex meals here).
Love ginger, but hate peeling it? Check out our hack for peeling our favorite spice right here.
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 PowerFuel
- ½ cup cooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 3 medium carrots
- ½ cup edamame, cooked, deshelled
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ cup sugar snap peas
- 3 tsp. olive oil
- Ginger Soy Sauce
- 1 ½ Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. sriracha
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- To make the sauce: whisk together the ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- With a peeler, slice carrots into thin strips.
- In a large skillet, heat oil to medium high. Add broccoli, red bell pepper and sugar snap peas and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles, carrot strips and edamame to skillet.
- Add the ginger soy sauce and stir to combine.