Jack-O-Lantern Fruit CupsRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Appetizers, Snacks, Desserts
These Jack-O-Lantern Fruit Cups aren’t just adorable, they’re completely versatile. We filled ours with green grapes, but you can fill them with any of your favorite fruits or veggies. You can also feel free to carve your “jack-o-lantern” instead of drawing on a face. No matter how you approach these treats, you’ll be the hit of Halloween when you show up to the festivities with them. This Halloween treat is so easy to make, you can even get the kids in on the action!
While you’re enjoying your adorable Halloween-themed snack, make sure to log it in the NuMi app. One serving of this recipe counts as half of a SmartCarb.
Calories per Serving: 52
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1/2 SmartCarb
- 1 orange
- ½ cup green grapes, sliced in half
- *can use ½ cup of any type of fruit (i.e. berries, pineapple, melon)
- Cut a slice off the top of the orange.
- Remove the fruit from inside the orange.
- Draw (or carve) pumpkin eyes and mouth on the orange.
- Fill orange with grapes.