If you’re a spicy snacker, these Jalapeno Poppers were made for you! Featuring cheddar and cream cheeses, plus chives and a special ingredient (hint, it sounds like “Nutrisystem Creamy Ranch Snack-A-Rounds®“), these delicious Jalapeno Poppers are every bit as tasty as the restaurant version… but much easier on your waistline!
Running low on your Nutrisystem Creamy Ranch Snack-A-Rounds? Click here to restock your stash >
Calories per Serving: 205
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ Nutrisystem Snack, 1 PowerFuel, ½ Vegetable and 1 Extra
- 8 fresh jalapenos peppers, halved lengthwise, stems and seeds removed
- ¼ cup fat free cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chives
- ½ cup reduced shredded fat cheddar cheese
- 1 package Nutrisystem Creamy Ranch Snack-A-Rounds
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Lightly grease baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and chives.
- Fill each jalapeno with cheese mixture.
- Crush chips and put in a bowl.
- Dip each jalapeno, cheese side down into the chips to coat.
- Place on the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.