If you’re a spicy snacker, these Jalapeno Poppers were made for you! Featuring cheddar and cream cheeses, plus chives and Nutrisystem Sweet Jalapeno Crisps, these delicious Jalapeno Poppers are every bit as tasty as the restaurant version… but much easier on your waistline!
Running low on your Nutrisystem Sweet Jalapeno Crisps? Click here to restock your stash >
Calories per Serving: 205
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ Nutrisystem Snack, 1 PowerFuel, ½ Vegetable and 1 Extra
- 8 fresh jalapenos peppers, halved lengthwise, stems and seeds removed
- ¼ cup fat free cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chives
- ½ cup reduced shredded fat cheddar cheese
- 1 package Nutrisystem Sweet Jalapeno Crisps
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Lightly grease baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and chives.
- Fill each jalapeno with cheese mixture.
- Crush crisps and put in a bowl.
- Dip each jalapeno, cheese side down into the chips to coat.
- Place on the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.