Impress dinner guests with this delicious, healthy and elegant Lemon Salmon with Green Beans that sounds fancy but is super simple to prepare.
If you’re on a Nutrisystem weight loss plan, this elegant entree counts as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel, one Vegetable and one Extra, making it a perfect flex lunch for women. Men can double the recipe for a delicious flex lunch. Saving your salmon for a flex dinner? Just add one more PowerFuel or double up the salmon quantity.
Did you snap a picture of your healthy recipe? We want to see! Share your weight loss inspired recipe creations
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel, 1 SmartCarb, 1 Vegetable and 1 Extra
- ½ cup cooked brown rice
- 3 oz. salmon fillet
- 3–4 lemon slices
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 cup green beans
- ½ clove garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Aluminum foil
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut a piece of aluminum foil large enough to hold salmon. Spray one side of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Combine green beans and garlic and lay on aluminum foil.
- Place salmon on top of green beans.
- Brush salmon with olive oil.
- Top with lemon slices and salt and pepper.
- Fold aluminum foil in on all sides to enclose salmon into a foil pocket.
- Bake in oven for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Serve with side of brown rice.
- Confused about Flex Meals? Check out the simple chart below, which explains what should be in your meals. Still unsure? Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered here.