Spaghetti Squash and MeatballsRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Dinners, Main Courses
Get your carb-y fix without all the diet destruction with this delicious Spaghetti and Meatballs dinner dish. Featuring the versatile veggie, spaghetti squash, plus nutrient-packed baby spinach and your Nutrisystem Meatballs in Marinara Sauce dinner, this meal is so delicious and so satisfying, you won’t even notice there aren’t any noodles!
One serving of this recipe counts as one Nutrisystem Dinner, one SmartCarb and two Vegetables on the Nutrisystem program. Log it in the NuMi app here! >
Running low on your Nutrisystem Meatballs in Marinara Sauce? Click here to stock up! >
Calories per Serving: 274
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Dinner, 1 SmartCarb and 2 Vegetables
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 package of Nutrisystem Meatballs in Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 whole wheat dinner roll
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and remove seeds. Place squash on a cookie sheet, spray it with cooking spray and sprinkle black pepper.
- Cook for 45 minutes.
- Heat meatballs according to package directions.
- To Assemble: Toss ½ cup of spaghetti squash and spinach in a bowl and top with meatballs in marinara.
- Serve with whole wheat dinner roll.