Mango Vanilla Chia PuddingRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Breakfasts, Breakfasts, Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Snacks & Desserts, Main Courses, Snacks, Desserts
This Mango Vanilla Chia Pudding is one sweet treat you’ll skip the snooze button for! Featuring flavorful mango and a few simple ingredients, it’s as delicious to taste as it is easy to make!
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 2 PowerFuels and 2 Extras
- 1 serving Vanilla Nutrisystem Shake Mix
- 1 cup nonfat or soy milk
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup mango chunks, chopped small
- Whisk together the milk, Vanilla Nutrisystem Shake Mix and chia seeds.
- Pour into a re-sealable container, add a half cup of mango chunks to mix and stir until blended.
- Let sit in fridge overnight to set.
- When ready to enjoy, top with remaining half cup of mango chunks.