Mango Vanilla Chia PuddingRecipe posted in:
This Mango Vanilla Chia Pudding is one sweet treat you’ll skip the snooze button for! Featuring flavorful mango and a few simple ingredients, it’s as delicious to taste as it is easy to make!
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 2 PowerFuels and 2 Extras
- 1 serving Nutrisystem Vanilla Shake
- 1 cup nonfat or soy milk
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup mango chunks, chopped small
- Whisk together milk, shake mix and chia seeds.
- Pour into a re-sealable container, add a half cup of mango chunks to mix and stir until blended.
- Let sit in fridge overnight to set.
- When ready to enjoy, top with remaining half cup of mango chunks.