Mint Chocolate Chip PuddingRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Snacks, Desserts
With this guilt-free mint chocolate treat, this ever-so popular flavor combo can now be enjoyed without the worry of packing on the pounds.
One serving of this Mint Chocolate Chip Pudding counts for one SmartCarb and one PowerFuel on your NuMi App log. That’s two easy logs in just one delicious, chocolaty sensation.
Calories per Serving: 192
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 PowerFuel
- 1 15 oz. can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 pitted medjool dates
- ½ cup 1% milk
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. mint extract
- Stevia, as desired for taste
- 3 tsp. cacao nibs
- Add all pudding ingredients to a high-powered blender.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Taste and adjust Stevia to desired sweetness.
- Divide pudding into 3 servings dishes and top each with 1 teaspoon of cacao nibs.