Mocha Faux FrappuccinoRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Without Nutrisystem Shakes, Shakes, Smoothies & Drinks
Give your whey protein an extra special twist with the Mocha Faux Frappuccino!
Chocolatey, frozen delight is bundled up in a cup of nutritional power. All you need is some dark coffee, almond milk with added protein, cocoa and a scoop of your go-to protein! Ice transforms these basic diet staples into a 172-calorie drink that, not only will drive your taste buds mad, but also get you two PowerFuels. No dirty diet secrets here, leave that guilt right at the cafe where it belongs!
One serving of this Mocha Faux Frappuccino counts as two PowerFuels and one Extra on the Nutrisystem program. Log this recipe in the NuMi app! >
Still confused about Extras in your diet? Click here for more info >
Calories per Serving: 172
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 PowerFuels and 1 Extra
- 1 serving (approximately 95-calorie) chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup unsweetened almond/nut milk with added protein
- ½ cup brewed coffee, refrigerated
- 1½ cups ice
- Add protein powder, cocoa powder, almond milk, coffee and one cup ice to a high-powered blender. Blend thoroughly.
- Add remaining half of a cup ice if your Frappuccino seems too watery, or add an additional splash of coffee if it seems too thick.