Napa Mint SlawRecipe posted in:
Though it sounds like it comes from the wine country of California, Napa cabbage is actually a Chinese variety with a crisp, fresh texture that’s less bitter than the green cabbage you’re used to. This recipe makes it even more refreshing with the addition of zucchini shreds, apple chunks and fresh mint, all tossed in a honey-lime dressing.
Log this recipe on your NuMi App as half a SmartCarb, one Vegetable and one Extra.
Calories per Serving: 116
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ SmartCarb, 1 Vegetable and 1 Extra
- 1 cup Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium zucchini, shredded
- 1 medium apple, cut in ½-inch chunks
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh mint, chopped
- Dressing: 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar, 2 tsp. honey, 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
- Combine cabbage, zucchini, apple, onion, and mint.
- Mix dressing into slaw mixture.