One Dish Herb Pork TenderloinRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses
If pork tenderloin doesn’t remind you of your mama’s cooking, we doubt anything will!
And if you think there just isn’t enough time in the day to cook like her… this awesome One Dish Herb Pork Tenderloin is for you. In less than an hour, fresh thyme, sage and rosemary can awaken your senses and send you back to the kitchen table of your childhood. Succulent pork practically melts under your fork, paired with wholesome, filling root vegetables in a dinner you’ll never forget. “Diet” food has a reputation, but this recipe proves healthy eating is a way-of-life, a very enjoyable one.
Counting as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel, one Vegetable and two Extras, this Herb Pork Tenderloin makes for a fabulous Flex Meal. Share the rest with family, and the one dish thing makes the clean up cake. Log this recipe in the NuMi app! >
Still having some trouble understanding Flex Meals? Click here for more info >
Calories per Serving: 242
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel, 1 Vegetable and 2 Extras
- 1 lb. boneless pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 3 cups red potatoes, quartered
- 3 cups turnips, cubed
- 3 cups carrots, sliced 1-inch thick
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¾ cup fresh herbs (rosemary, thyme, sage)
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Lightly grease a roasting pan with cooking spray. Set it aside.
- In a food processor, combine olive oil, garlic and a half of a cup of the fresh herbs.
- Spread three-quarters of the rub on all sides of the meat. Set it aside.
- Combine potatoes, turnips and carrots with the remaining rub. Place it in the roasting pan and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove roasting pan and place meat with the vegetables. Tuck remaining herbs among the vegetables.
- Cook for 35 minutes or until done. Pork is done when internal temperature is at least 145° F.