One Pan Salmon, Brussels Sprouts and SquashRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses
Delicious and protein-packed salmon is perfectly cooked with all of the right flavors to create this delicious One Pan Salmon, Brussels Sprouts and Squash recipe. This dish is perfect for livening up your date night without falling off track of your weight loss journey. Salmon is combined with a hint of garlic, sage, olive oil, salt, and of course, the nutritious kick of Brussels sprouts and squash to make this meal sheer perfection for any evening.
This decadent dish can become a true delicacy for go-to meals, and it doesn’t require much prep work. In fact, this One Pan Salmon, Brussels Sprouts and Squash recipe is as easy as one, two, three. Simply mix your veggies with your spices to lay on the pan, cook for 15 minutes, add salmon to cook for 10-12 more minutes, and voila! You have a delicious and nutritious dinner that is sure to satisfy, fill and most importantly, keep you on track with your weight loss goals. This recipe perfectly portions two servings for you and your significant other. Now that is a dinner delight if we’ve ever heard of one!
While high in all the necessary nutrients, it is important to remember to log this delicious dinner as one SmartCarb, two PowerFuels, one Vegetable and one Extra on your NuMi app. Logging your food is sure to keep you on track, allowing you to stay on top of your food intake each day. Be sure track this One-Pan Salmon, Brussels Sprouts and Squash recipe right here!>
Want to learn the many benefits of consistently logging you daily intake by using the NuMi app? Check out this article here on 12 Reasons Downloading the NuMi App Will Help You Lose Weight. >
Looking for a few extra recipes to add to your date night menu? We’ve got you covered with 15 of them! Click below to get the recipes.
Calories per Serving: 388
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 2 PowerFuels, 1 Vegetable, 1 Extra
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, ends trimmed
- 1 cup diced butternut squash, 1” cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. fresh ground pepper
- ½ Tbsp. dried sage
- 1 Tbsp. and 1 tsp. olive oil, divided
- ½ pound salmon, cut into two 4 oz. portions
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, mist with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine brussels sprouts, butternut squash, minced garlic, salt, pepper, dried sage and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Spread brussels sprouts and squash on prepared baking sheet in single layer. Bake for 15 minutes and stir at the halfway point.
- Drizzle salmon with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Remove baking sheet from oven; rearrange brussels sprouts and squash to make room for 4 salmon filets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through.
- Remove from oven, let stand for several minutes and serve.