3-Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups RecipeRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Snacks, Desserts
Who needs drugstore candy when you can whip up a batch of your own favorite treats?! These 3-Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups are every bit as creamy and delicious as the real deal. Word to the wise: Don’t make too many at once unless you have great self control… these tasty treats are pretty much irresistible.
Have your chocolate peanut butter cups with a cup of berries for a super sweet flex snack that satisfies your sweet tooth!
Lose weight and get healthy with a convenient meal delivery service! Learn more about Nutrisystem >
Servings: 2 (1 serving = 1 peanut butter cup)
Calories per Serving: 139
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel and 2 Extras
- 1 Tbsp. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. crunchy peanut butter
- Mini muffin pan
- Mini muffin liners
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips for 10 seconds at a time (stir in between).
- In a paper-lined mini muffin cup, fill each cup about halfway with chocolate.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Heat coconut oil until melted.
- Mix coconut oil and peanut butter.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate (to the brim of the cup).
- Freeze until set.
- Store in freezer.