There’s nothing quite like grilled pineapple in the summer. Get out the grill for a delicious meal that pumps up the flavor factor of chicken using pineapple, barbecue sauce and tasty seasonal veggies. One serving of these pineapple chicken kebabs (the recipe makes two healthy servings) counts as one SmartCarb, two PowerFuels, one Vegetable and two Extras on Nutrisystem, making this a great flex dinner option.
Looking for other healthy kebab recipes? Try these easy to grill recipes!
- Tasty Chicken And Veggie Kebabs With Brown Rice
- Delicious Melon Kebabs
- Chicken Kebabs With Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 6 Skewer Recipes For A Healthier Menu
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp Kebabs
- Caprese Kebabs
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 2 PowerFuels, 1 Vegetable and 2 Extras
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 lb. lean skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce
- 6 skewers
- Add bell pepper, onion, chicken and pineapple to skewers.
- Brush vegetables with barbecue sauce.
- Cook skewers on grill on medium-high heat until chicken is no longer pink in the center (about 8 minutes on each side).